Anxiety is destructive. It’s a vicious cycle that leaves you feeling powerless and unable to take control of your life, but there are ways out for those willing to try. Allow us to join forces and accompany you on this journey to overcoming anxiety. We can together escape this terrible trap anxiety has ensnared us in!
More About Anxiety
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Deep down, many people are scared of the unknown. These fears usually stem from a person’s childhood and can continue to affect them as adults. Therapy is an effective way for these individuals to reveal their underlying causes, learn how they might relax in certain situations more efficiently than before, take steps towards conquering those worries and concerns that seem so daunting at times with better coping mechanisms or problem-solving skillsets you may have never dreamed possible!
Many deep-seeded reasons lie behind our psychological troubles: roots stemming back into early life experiences often manifest themselves through specific patterns of behavior like fearfulness about new tasks we need face head on–or even just everyday interactions where others don’t share your same interests or worldviews! Sometimes it feels easier
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.